"Bursting" digests

On the Mac, this capability is built into both MS Outlook Express and MS
Entourage (the Mac equivalent of Outlook). Look up "bursting digests" in the
online help for detailed instructions. I don't think this capability is
present in Outllook 97, but it may be in the current version. In any event,
this is not something unique to Unix.

Dinyar