Re: Ground cover please

Paul Gray wrote:

> [...]
substrate. I
have had no problem getting a ground cover started in my other tanks but
this one is not responding. Algae is minimal and I have 4 cory cats in
there.<<<<<

Pump up your lighting to 2-3W/gal and you'll grow just about any
groundcover given your current conditions.  If you can't increase your
lighting, grow aquatic clover (Marsilea crenata) as your groundcover.  It
tolerates lower light conditions.

http://www.floridadriftwood.com

Co2 Indicator:
 Tells your Co2 levels at a Glance ONLY $11.95!!
http://floridadriftwood.com/alCo2indicator.html