Re: Lighten up Dave!

> Oh, come on.  In the short time I've been on this list there've been
> humorous posts about algae dreams and raising rocks.  This one was funnier
> than most and hit the nail on the head.

> Take a pill or something and lighten up!

You are all very right.  After posting my message I thought about what I had
wrote and wished I could take it back, but it was to late.

So to Ed I am very sorry.  It didn't quite come out how I intended it.

It just seems that some people are not proud of what we have accomplished in
the last 50 years and I think we should be.

Again Ed I am sorry.

Dave Berryman