Re: Check valves

> Hello, this maybe a useless post but, regarding the
C02 fatality, I
use a
> check valve on my DIY bottle.  Am I wrong in
thinking that this will
prevent
> a back flow into the tank?  Thanks in advance,
Teresa.

Check valves only work in one direction.  In this case
(I also have them on my DIY setup), they prevent the
tank water from siphoning out of the tank.  They
cannot prevent the DIY mixture from going into the
tank or they would also prevent the C02 from going
into the tank.