RE: buying a tank need help..

> From: "Daphne Freeman" <daphne.freeman at home_com>
> If you stay in the 95% with Oceanic you'll be happy (if not,
> your kids learn
> some colorful new phrases he, he).

This just killed me because I'm sure everyone within a 1/4 mile learned some
colorful phrases the day I came home from work and found over 50 gallons
missing from a 225. It was still leaking fast too!

I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but my homeowners insurance covered all
the damage. It might be worth asking your insurance agent BEFORE the
accident happens:)

Jon Wilson
http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/plants.htm