Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1023

Ming,

I'm the worst chemist there is, and have a terrible time with
color matching too.  However, I think the very low level of ions
in your water is probably making that process even worse.  No
doubt somebody on the list can explain why, but I find, for example,
that it is impossible to get a pH reading on distilled water.

Thanks,
Rod