micro valves

I have a new co2 system and I think I need to build a gang valve system. I
don't want a series of regulators and bottles.
How many valves can run off one 5 lb bottle? I'm guessing a nightmare
balancing bubbles with too many diffusers off one line. I assume it's all a
balancing act with the valves and regulator?
I could use some suggestions on needle valves too. I'm looking at Nupro micro
needle with a cv of .007 but I don't know their costs.
Thank You,
Bruce