Re: Java fern...emersed growth?

  I have seen pictures of Java Fern growing in the wild.  It is
primarily an emersed plants AFIK, but it does require a very high
humidity.  I was growing it in a palaudrium emersed.  I had the spray
bar of a Fluval about six inches above the water line and the spray
from the water would keep the JF wet.
  I have it in an emersed growth tank, but it isn't doing so well.  The
humidity isn't high enough - it probably needs close to 100%.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.