Re: SAE question

> From: "David Berryman" <dberryman7479 at mediaone_net>

> I just bought two SAE's (praying they will stay alive, lol) and I noticed
> that one of them has white calcium type deposits on all of its fins (right
> along the edges).  Pretty color on an SAE but I'm thinking it's some kind of
> disease.

Definitely not calcium.  SAEs don't have totally clear fins, but they are
slightly "milky" with more whiteness/milkiness on the leading edge of
fin, where the thicker rays are.  But you might be describing some kind
of damaged fins too.  Luckily damaged fins do heal rather easily, as long
as the water quality is good.

Liisa