Re: Red Flame Sword Plant

Diana asks about the Red Flame Sword. You can see a picture of ours at
http://www.brainyday.com/jared/aquarium/flame.htm (you can compare it to
the red-spotted ozelots we have in other pictures) and Diana's description
is a good one. It's a lovely plant (I think it's just Echinodorus "Red
Flame") -- ours is less prolific than the ozelots, which put up flower
stalks very regularly.  We got ours in a trade, but two online sources
folks can try are The Plant Connection (ask for Gloria)
http://www.aquariumplantsonline.com/ which gets them in from time to time,
and perhaps Robert H. at http://www.aquabotanic.com/

Jared
Jared Weinberger                    jared at brainyday_com
____________ http://www.brainyday.com/jared _______________