Re: High light vs vacation? (was Re:Augh)

I would just dial back the number of hours the light is on during vacation. The
lights are on a timer...

If you have a tank full of fish (that aren't fry), they should be able to go two
weeks without feeding. Hmm, maybe even lowering the temperature a little might be
a good idea.

-- Stephen