Re: some kind of parasite infestation

>Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:48:28 -0700
>From: "C. K. Lee" <clee at mcelhanney_com>
>Subject: Re: some kind of parasite infestation
>
>I just bought a bottle of Quick Cure. Its in liquid form, and its Formalin
>and Malachite Green. Its regarded pretty highly on a couple of the
>goldfish mailing lists I'm on.
>
> >If not, I'm quite sure that there is a Formalin and Malachite Green
> >combination available for treating.  I really don't think that you have

thanks for the suggestion, but i already have paraguard, which is some kind
of malachite green formulation . . . the problem is the amano shrimp WILL
all go to the shrimpery in the sky . . . i'm currently using coppersafe,
which recommends removing inverts without exoskeletons . . . what remains
to be seen is whether it removes the anchor worm . . . i noticed some of
the worms piercing the fins, ie sticking out of the fin . . . ooh . . .
worries . . .

DEA