Re: Cannister FIlters

I have two Fluval 404s. One is new and the other has been running for about
nine months with no problems. I have also run the older model Fluval and
have had great success with them too. I know that a lot of people prefer the
Ehiems, but at twice the price of the Fluvals, I have stayed away from them.
I am sure the Ehiems are great filters, but so are the Fluvals.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA