Re: Do Angels eat shrimp?

>>The only potential shrimp eaters I have is
Angelfish, some approaching hand-size.  Has anyone
tried this combination?<<

I put ~20 ghost shrimp in a 55gal with 5 medium-sized
angels.  Most of these shrimp died on their own in the
next couple of days.  I also observed the angels
attempting to bite/eat the shrimp.  However, months
later, I have three of these shrimp still in my tank.
Shrimps' antennae probably serve as a defense against
fish and help them avoid being eaten.