Re: Cabn't kill this greenwater-help.

Jon,
I have had my share of green water problems. I finally bought a small 15 watt
UV Sterilizer. This will clear the water quickly. I only use it if I have
your problem or illness in the tank. I was against using them because I
thought it only treated the symptom and not the problem, but I have not had
any major reocurrence after using it. Sometimes I think green water is a
response to a temporary imbalance of something in the tank, more than
anything else (just an opinion).
Dave