Re: How do I contribute to the list?

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:56:38 -0400
From: Richard Backus <nybackus at earthlink_net>

> I get the digest, but is there a site where the entries are
> "live" so to speak?

We _all_ get the digest form - the only one available by subscription. Those
quick responses you see between issues is a result of search site
"stalking".

As entries are received, they're automatically indexed and added to the
archive at
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php
Those whose schedules don't always permit being around when the digest
arrives often stop by to get a "pre-emptive" look at the messages coming in
and grab at least some chance to respond in a reasonable time frame.

Trouble with that right now, though - none of the messages have been
separated by month yet this year. Perhaps the list robot is suffering from
Y2K"01" syndrome...

> And you can simply hit "reply" to respond?

Ah - my uninvited take on those too quick with the reply button can be found
at
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=e9318a29456228e2&rnum=
7&seld=905917631&ic=1

-Y-