RE: How do I remove this algae from the glass?

Gary: Heres a URL for a glass polishing kit available from Eastwood, an
automotive hobbyist supplier....have a look :)

http://www.eastwoodco.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe?T1=40011&UID=2001041008454231&UREQA=1&FNM=20

Gary wrote:
<Now if I could just find a good replacement for the outside aquarium <glass
polish "Outright" by the Bramton Company. Nothing works better for <putting a
good protective barrier that resists water spots.
< Anyone have an old container they'd like to trade for ?? :-)

fortunejd at usa_net