RE: How do I remove this algae from the glass?

> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:27:41 -0500
> From: "Gary Lange" <gwlange at mindspring_com>

> NEVER, in caps, use a razor blade on a tank, or any scraper that contains a
> razor blade.  Even the "experts" gouge the glass surface while trying to
> clean off the algae!

I only mentioned this semi-facetiously and I did say it wasn't very safe for
the tank. The metal Pro Scraper blade, on the other hand, does not scratch
glass.

For what it's worth, I used to use a scraper containing a razor blade, and I
never once scratched the glass. Magnetic scrapers and rocks are my favorite way
to do that. :)

--
michael moncur   mgm at starlingtech_com   http://www.starlingtech.com/
"Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance."