co2-phile plants

Does there exist a consensus list of the plants that
1) require co2 to be maintained in the aquarium, and
2) plants with extraordinarily increased growth with
c02 (all plants benefit, but are there some species
that benefit more than others)...

I recently replaced by yeast diy co2 with a co2
cylinder/needle valve setup, and therefore have
increased my co2 levels.  The one plant that has
demonstrated explosive growth after increasing the co2
has been the glossostigma.  I have been very impressed.