Cooling a custom hood full of lots of fluro tubes

Ok whats the opinion on cooling hoods ?

I just built a hood to hold 6 30W fluorescent tubes and guess I need some
cooling in there.  The ballasts are housed underneath the stand so cooling
isnt a problem with them.  What should I use to cool the hood ?

I have been told to use computer fans ? would this be enough? I was thinking
of setting up 2 - one pushing air into the hood and the other sucking air
out... is this a good idea ? I was thinking of also maybe mounting some vent
in the roof of the hood.  The style which has slanted slits.. so that
minimum light gets out but heat can still escape.

What do you all think?

Thanks

Jon Hammond