Re: BBA

<snip>

Tom Wood wrote:

>Out of curiosity, I'd like to know if there is any driftwood in this tank.

I have two pieces in this tank. One is an old LFS piece withslate attached
to the bottom to prvent it from floating. The other piece is a larger piece
from AquariumDriftwood (possibly Australian Pine) it sinks natually. Oddly I
don't see any BBA on the wood, but the BBA does seem to like the end cap of
my Visitherm heater where the cord exits.

Al