Plants available

Anybody interested in a huge bunch of egeria najas, micranthemum
micranthemoides, big clump of java moss, amazon frogbit, and probably about
50 small runner-spawned corkscrew valisneria? First one to say aye and
promise shipping, I'll get it out to on Monday. The egeria najas has been
bagged since Wednesday, so I don't know how much longer it will last. If
you're interested in some other plant species, let me know, and maybe I can
scrape together other stuff.

The only thing I'm really looking for as far as trading is highly prolific
mite- and crash-free grindal worms.

Sylvia