Re: Really New

John,

Just FYI.  It looks like that "nestor10" website has not been updated since August of
1998.  There were a lot of broken external links and such.  There's still a bunch of good
stuff there but all of the information I was looking for the links were broken.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com