Re: CO2 controller

In the interests of somewhat modifying what's quickly becoming an extremist
discussion, consider a few natural phenomenon:

Boundary layers and thermoclines within lakes/ponds, mixing of
streams/rivers as temperature differentials

Underground CO2 sources and their effects on the immediate surroundings as a
pH differential

Estuaries and deltas as pH, temperature AND salinity differentials

And, of course, I could easily go on, having only listed the primary
examples in each area. But I thought perhaps a relational context might
prevent a debate of ideas giving way to a battle of wills.

As to the philosophical context concerning control - well, you're just on
your own with that one...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com