Plants for sale?

I was wondering if anyone on the list would be willing to sell/send me
plants. I used to have a wide variety of types myself but for various reasons
I was out of the aquarium hobby for the last couple of years. I'm just
starting up again, and currently have only anachris and lillaeopsis (sp?).
I'd be interested in pretty much anything people might have, but I'd be
particularly interested in small types like E. tennellus, Hemianthus, and
glossistigma; and red types like Rotala macandra, indica, and L. repens.

Thanks for any help,

Matt