No Subject

Hi guys, a few questions.

What level does everyone keep their nitrates at?  Mine are ranging from
almost nothing to 0.5 ppm, depending on how long ago I dosed with the Kent
pro plant.

Anyone know anything about trimming rotala indicia?  Can you cut off the the
tops, or do I need to trim the bottom and replant?

I found a nematode, or planaria (not sure which, high school biology was a
long time ago) in my tank.  Kind of triangular body with a tail on it.  I
noticed the little sucker buried in a mass of Riccia and it's squirming
caught my eye when I was trimming it up.  Anyone know if this will hurt the
tanks inhabitants in any way?

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought."   -Buddha
Zach