Re:Proper p****d off with Proper Ph...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone else has been using / is thinking of using Aquarium
Pharmaceuticals "Proper Ph" product, but if you are I suggest you read the
FAQ on their web page...

http://www.aquariumpharm.com/faq/aquarium/properph.htm

Pay particular attention to the sections "Is PROPER pH a phosphate buffer?",
"Can I use PROPER pH with aquarium plants?" and "Will phosphate buffers
affect carbon dioxide test kits?"

I use pH down and pH up made by aquarium pharmacuticals. You have to put it
in little by little until you get the right pH. It does have its advantages
though, 1.)Phosphate free, 2.)Plant friendly. I hope this helps. I haven't
had any problems since i've used it.

Good Luck,
Ryan Duff
Webmaster