Re: Cleaning Pad

I have found that many of the better-quality, brand-name cleaning devices
have antifungal agents added to keep them from getting stinky, after a few
uses. Those certainly are not a good idea in the aquarium.

Perhaps this is the reason for the warning.

I buy my scrub pads, sponges, etc. at the cheapest prices in the
dollar-store kinds of places, and have had no problem with them. They do get
a bit rank, if I fail to rinse and dry them properly, tho. :-)

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  wright at killi dot net

       http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

     For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live