Re: Botia Striata (was: Ramshorns)

Mary,

I had unwanted snails in my big planted tank, and I introduced three Botia
Striata (aka zebra loaches).  These guys are a lot of fun to watch, and
they really take care of any snail problems.  Unfortunately they also seem
to have decimated my formerly large population of MTS, but I'm happy to be
rid of all of the other nuisance snails (no offense intended; I know there
are snail fans out there :-)).

Gitte