Re: water turbulence

Chin See Ming mentioned trying my co2 injection at the intake of one of the
aqua - clear 500's. I tried that first---it worked fine, but there was some
rattling noise from the impeller, so I changed to the power-head location.
Has the added advantage of being able to deflect the discharge directly to
the bottom and center of the tank. I had previously had a cyano problem that
I cleared up with maracyn--that's why I had added these power heads to begin
with, as there were areas in the mid-section of this very long tank where
there was very little water movement and that's where the cyano seemed to
develop---problem solved--it has never returned. All in all-- I'm very happy
with the system as is.

                                       Mandy