Re: OT: Tankful O' Bettas?

It seems to be working out okay. There are now five in a heavily planted 90
gallon tank. To my surprise, the original one betta is the most docile. He
had figured out where food came from and spends most of his time
begging/searching.  One of the new guys tries to start fights now and then,
but it doesn't last but a few seconds. The other three stay in the plants
most of the time. These are all males, I am wondering if adding females
would add to or decrease the tension. I know how that would affect humans,
but still.....

Tom