Dallas Plant Group.

Hello Again Everyone,

I'd like to post this again so more members of the APD in the Dallas area
might know that several other individuals and I are trying to get a planted
aquaria group going in the DFW area.  If you want to be involved in such a
group, please email me and I'll try to get everyone interested together to
dicuss how to start this group.  At the current time, I have been contacted
by several people on the APD and on other fish boards.  If we can get a
small base together, this could be a really fun group.  So hop on and lets
get a plant group going in the North Texas vicinity.

Bailin