Camallanus nematodes

Hi,

My tank has become infected with camallanus nematodes.  One Farlowella died
already (I saw small red worms coming out of the anus of the dead
farlowella), and another molly is infected (red worms visible from the
anus, and body is bloated).

I checked the archive and levamisole was recommended.  I called several
feed stores in the area but they all said it hasn't been available for a
while.

I can find Aquatronics' Piperazine at the fish store though.  How effective
is piperazine against camallanus?  And how dangerous is it to small fries,
snails, and plants?

Thanks,
Hoa
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/