Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #906

The variegated white and green plant is definitely a Dracaena (not an
aquarium plant - actually does best if not watered too much) The reddish
plant looks like the red variety of the Hawaiian "Ti plant" genus
Cordyline, I think, which can grow as an outdoor shrub in tropics (cuttings
easily rooted in water). This is also not an aquarium plant.  Both plants
are good terrarium or house plants for windowsill growing.

Neal Foster
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~nealfost/nrfsweb.html