More ideas on DIY co2

> Yeast can successfully metabolize
> even highly complex sugars like starchy cooked rice (my family made rice
> wine when I was growing up!).

Hey, would any of these other complex sugars make a good diy culture?  Make
the bottle last longer by taking longer to break down the nutrients?  We've
heard that molasses will make diy last longer/more stable, what about rice?
Fruit, maybe?  What about hard candy - could work like the jello by limiting
the availibility of sugar, and providing a long-term, stable source...
Any other wierd ideas out there?

Derek Johnson
djohnson1981 at yahoo_com