RE: water changes

"I have an extra 90 gal tank that I want to use to prep water for water
changes without using any chemicals to remove the chlorine.  (Our water does
not have chloramine, thank goodness:)   IF I run tap water into the prep
tank and and circulate
the water for 24 to 48 hrs will I be safe to assume that the chlorine has
dissapated?"

Chloramine is the standard water treatment method these days. It's not that
big of a deal. If you change only 20% of the water at a time, you can add
tap water without any treatment at all, assuming that your tank is already
in healthy condition. I do it all the time and the fish/plants react
favorably. I think the fear mongering about tapwater is mostly generated by
companies that want to sell you useless stuff.

Tom