Re: lights

Thanks Tom & Ivo on your lighting color temperature advice.  I have gathered
from Ivo's research, found on Robert H's website, GE Aquaray Fresh &
Saltwater's PUR values are rather good and appropriate for plants (and
recognizing that Ivo's data is from the NO 40W version of that GE model and
not the CF tube).

It's certainly my desire to balance out the pinkish hue of the Aquaray Fresh
& Saltwater with a different color.  The question is with what?  I was
thinking that something warmish would be appropriate from and aesthetical
and botanical perspective, that is, something that is yellow to the eye.  Do
either one of you gentlemen or others on this list have a specific
recommendation, e.g. GE SPX 35, 41, 50, Chroma 50, etc.?  I note that to my
eyes Tritons are nowhere as pink as the Aquaray Fresh & Saltwater.  In any
event, I was thinking of something even warmer than Tritons.