RE: Karen Randall's articles

Hi folks,
I recently stumbled upon a great web site I throught I would share located
www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/aqfrontiers.htm   it has a complete index list with
web links for all of Karen's Aquarium Frontiers plant articles - check it
out :)

Paul, you recently asked about plants for discus temps - Karen has a good
article devoted completely to setting up a planted discus tank.

Also - I sent a post several days ago that no one responded to - maybe it's
just a dumb question, but I want to make sure that I am mixing the PMDD with
the proper amount of ingredients.   I would really appreciate knowing how
someone else interprets the "tablespoon" measurements - level?, rounded?,
heaping?

Thanks,
(Ms) Kevin