Why Is There No Boron In Flourish?

I consider Flourish to be an excellent product, but
I'm wondering why it does not contain Boron.  The tabs
do, but the liquid does not.  Why?  I must add boric
acid or see some deformities.  Can Dr Morin comment on
this?

I'm bad with math.  How much boric acid would I add to
250ml of distilled water so that I would add .25ml per
day and get an optimum boron level?  I may be able to
get access to precise measuring equipment.

Thanks, Cavan