Calling all in the UK

Hi all,
I'd be interested to know how many people besides me on this list are based
in the UK. If you're the UK, could you email me offlist? Maybe we could
establish a plant swap system like the Americans seem to have got going.
Especially if anyone has a whole or a bit of a banana plant they could part
with in return for a few square feet of floating salvinia.
my addresses are mattjasper at aol_com and
94mjasper at williamhoward_cumbria.sch.uk.
Regards,
Matt.