Crypts

I have never really kept crypts before but I found some rare ones (in these
parts anyway) and got them for a bargain because they couldnt get rid of
them.  The are C. Parva and there are 2 vaieties.. one is the normal leaf
and in the other the leaves are almost like grass.. an idea groud cover for
a small tank - which is what I wanted it for

My question to you is has anyone had any experience in keeping these and
could anyone give me and tips in general on keeping them happy :)

Thanks
Jon H