Re: will Java fern grow emersed, or maybe terrestrial?

  I currently have a small piece in an experimental emmersed growth
tank, and it isn't dying.  I did have a bunch of it growing out of the
water in a palaudarium, but I had a spray-bar spraying the plants at
all times, so I'm not sure if that counts.
  I have read that in the wild, they grow emersed, or completely
terrestrial all the time.  So I guess if the humidity is high enough,
they'll grow.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.