Your comments on my inquiry to AH Supply

Below is a copy of an inquiry I sent to AH Supply
(http://www.ahsupply.com).

Are these acceptable light levels for a planted tank using PMDD fertilizer
and CO2 addition?

What color temperature would you recommend? They have 5300, 6700, and
10,000 deg in the 55 watt bulbs, and 5000, 6700, and 10,000 in the 96 watt
bulbs.

Any comments you have would be greatly appreciated. BTW, the delivered
cost, including bulbs, for the 2 x 96 kit is $208, and the 4 x 55 kit is
$233. I will build the enclosure, as I ran across some beautiful red oak
plywood I just could not pass up.