Guaranteed analysis?

I've got containers of magnesium sulphate, potassium sulphate and potassium
nitrate that I bought from Homegrown Hydroponics.  The sides of the
containers contain minimum analysis numbers.  What do these numbers
mean?  For example: potassium nitrate (KNO3) contains a minimum of nitrogen
(N) of 12% and soluble potash (K2O) of 44%.  The nitrogen I understand but
how did we get from K_O3 to K2O?  Is K2O in this mix in addition to
KNO3?  Similarly potassium sulphate (K2SO4) contains a minimum of soluble
potash (K2O) of 54%.  Magnesium sulphate (MgSO4) contains a minimum of
magnesium of 10% and sulphur of 13%.  I think these last two minimums are
the relationship between the atomic weights of magnesium and sulphur.  But
why no reference to soluble potash as there was in potassium sulphate?