Re: Triton tube

At 03:48 AM 3/10/01 -0500, Sherlock Wong wrote:

>Zoo Med has full spectrum 25W 36in long, 1 in diameter tubes.
>Pet Warehouse has them.

If you buy a Triton tube or two, be sure to redeem your rebate coupon from
Planted Aquaria Magazine, issue 5.   I believe a copy of the coupon will
do, so you don't have to cut up your magazine.   If you already recycled
your copy (shame, shame), just email me for another coupon (you gotta
promise to redeem it tho).

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam