Jobes Plant Spikes

I followed a link to Housemart.com from a previous postings and found the
Jobes palm & fern spikes easily enough, but the description of the product
stated: "This plant feeder spike has insecticide plus fertilizer for both
indoor and outdoor plants." Also, it's header page said "Fertilizer
Insecticide Pesticide ". This cannot be right. Right? Has the product
changed it's ingredients or is the product summary way off? I have been
looking for these everywhere and finally thought that I had found them...but
not with insecticide in them! Thanks.