Re:36" Full Spectrum T-8 Fluor. tube

Miles Morrissey wrote:
            I have electronic ballasts powering T-8, 36 inch
flourescents
over my 50 gallon.  Problem is that GE has discontinued the 36" variety
of
the SPX50's that I was using.  Any suggestions where I can find a full
spectrum bulb that is 36" T-8 and comparable to GE's ?

Miles,

You should be able to find this at That Fish Place in Centerville, PA.
They carry "Triton" tubes and these are available.  If you have any
trouble finding them, phone Aquarium Products (the distributor) at (410)
761-2100.

Best wishes,

Merrill Cohen
Pikesville, MD