Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #887

You have to replace the sugar not the yeast if this is the case. Can you
please post your DI2 ingrediants? I've always been trying to get it to last
a month, but infortaintly mine only lasts 14 days at the most. If you could
also provide the temperature of the liquid in the co2 bottle, that would
help a lot, thanks. It also can take up to 24 hours before the new batch
starts bubbling imho.

- Matt