Re: Michael Grace's comments on tank photos

Mike,

I was wondering if you might give us a few more
details.  Stupid question: white paper?

What kind of film?  Did you use a remote flash or
flood light to fill in shadows lower down in the tank?
I thought your tank photos (as well as the tank)
looked pretty good, and I want to know exactly what
you did.

I had the same problem that has been described here.
The Mayaca under my PCF looked all whited out.  My
tank looks really nice now, and I want to show it off.
The last batch of pictures didn't look so hot.

Thanks, Cavan