Re: Tank picture on the web

>Can anyone give me a clue about how to
>avoid overexposing the most brighly-lit leaves?  In my past attempts I
>used autoexposer cameras with flash (various cameras, various lenses).
>

>Roger Miller

I am catching up after vacation so hope this is not too old.

I have had this problem with film and digital cameras.  My solution was to
use paper, cut to the appropriate size, laid on the cover glass to diffuse,
or block, the light over the plant group causing overexposure.  Works well
if there are only one or two plant groups causing problems.

Mike Grace